Views: 299 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-17 Origin: Site
How to maintain laboratory environment test chamber?
The equipments in the laboratory (such as environmental test chamber, thermal shock test chamber and so on) must be maintained while using the equipments for a long time. It is mainly to ensure the normal and long-term stable operation of the equipments. But, how to maintain the laboratory environment test box?
1. Replacement of Wet Ball Test Cloth
When the surface of the test cloth is dirty or hardened, continue to control the temperature and humidity, the test cloth must be replaced before the test was finished. The test cloth should be replaced about every three months. When replacing the test cloth, wipe the temperature sensor body with a cleaning cloth. And before replacing a new test cloth, make sure it is clean.
2. Inspection and Adjustment of Wet Bulb Water Level
The water level of the water tank should not be too high, so that the water overflows the water tank. And the water level of the water tank shall not be too low, so that the wet ball test cloth will not absorb water properly, which will affect the accuracy of the wet ball. The water level should be about 60% of the total volume of the tank. The water level of the water tank can be adjusted by adjusting the height of the water tank. After every two or three tests, the water level in the tank need to be checked.
3. Inspection of Overtemperature Protector
When the temperature humidity testing equipment is running, the highest value of the over temperature protection setting is between + 20 ℃ ~ + 30 ℃. When the temperature in the test box rises to the set point of over-temperature protection, the power supply to the heater is stopped. If the "overheat" warning light is turn on, it is running for a long time and unattended. Please make sure to check whether the overheat protector is set properly before running.
4. Removal of Dust from Condenser
The condenser shall be maintained on a regular monthly basis. Use a vacuum cleaner to suck up the dust attached to the condenser's heat sink or use high-pressure air to spray the dust.
5. Cleaning and Maintenance of the Inside and Outside of the Test Chamber
(1) Before operation of temperature humidity testing equipment, remove the internal impurities.
(2) Clean the power distribution room at least once a year. When cleaning, you can use a vacuum cleaner to remove the indoor dust.
(3) The outside of the test chamber shall be cleaned more than once a year. When cleaning, wipe it with soapy water first.
6. Inspection and Maintenance of Humidifier
The water stored in the humidifier should be replaced once a month to ensure that the water quality is clean. The humidification water tray should be cleaned once a month to ensure smooth water flow. Many laboratories now use pure water, but it still need to clean the relevant water cups every month.
1. The temperature and humidity of the temperature controlling equipment are important factors affecting the performance of the instrument, which can cause the corrosion of the mechanical parts, reduce the surface finish of the metal mirror, and cause the error or performance degradation of the mechanical part of the temperature controlling equipment. The corrosion of the aluminum film of the optical components of the temperature controlling equipment (such as grating, electric constant temperature incubator reflector, focusing mirror) causes insufficient light energy, stray light, noise, thus affecting the service life of the temperature controlling equipment. It should be corrected regularly during maintenance.
2. After using the temperature controlling equipment for a certain period of time, a certain amount of dust will accumulate inside. Under the guidance of the engineer, the outer cover of the temperature controlling equipment is opened regularly to dust the inside. The heat sink of each heating element is re-tightened, the sealed window of the optical chamber is cleaned and calibrated, the mechanical part is cleaned and lubricated. Finally, it shall be restored to its original state, and then some necessary tests, adjustments and records shall be made.
3. The dust and corrosive gas in the working environment of the temperature controlling equipment can also affect the flexibility of the mechanical system, reduce the reliability of various limit switches, keys and optoelectronic couplings. The dust and corrosive gases are responsible for the corrosion of the aluminum film of the necessary parts.
The quality of the test equipment itself is critical, but even it is the best equipment, it also requires maintenance and repair.