Views: 372 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-10 Origin: Site
The IP (Ingress Protection) protection level system was drafted by the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) to classify electrical appliances according to their dust-proof and moisture-proof characteristics. The IP protection level is composed of two numbers. The first characteristic number indicates the level of dustproofness and protection against the intrusion of foreign objects. In order to avoid electric shock), the second characteristic number indicates the sealing degree of the appliance against moisture and water immersion, and the larger the number, the higher the protection level.
The first characteristic number of dustproof level
X=1，prevent the intrusion of objects larger than 50mm, prevent the human body from accidentally touching the internal parts of electrical equipment, prevent the intrusion of objects larger than 50mm in diameter.
X=2，Prevent the intrusion of objects larger than 12mm and prevent fingers from touching the internal parts of electrical equipment.
X=3，Prevent the intrusion of objects larger than 2.5mm, prevent the intrusion of tools, wires or objects with a diameter larger than 2.5mm.
X=4，Prevent the intrusion of objects larger than 1.0mm, prevent the intrusion of mosquitoes, insects or objects larger than 1.0mm in diameter.
X=5，Dustproof can not completely prevent dust intrusion, but the amount of intrusive dust will not affect the normal operation of electrical.
X=6，Dustproof, completely prevent dust intrusion.
The second characteristic number of waterproof level
0. No protection.
1. To prevent the intrusion of dripping water, to prevent the vertical drop of water droplets.
2. When tilting 15 degrees, it still prevents dripping water. When the electrical equipment is tilting 15 degrees, it can still prevent dripping.
3. Prevent the intrusion of the sprayed water, prevent rainwater, or the water sprayed perpendicularly into the direction whose angle is less than 50 degrees.
4. Prevent the intrusion of splashing water and the intrusion of splashing water from all directions.
5. To prevent the intrusion of large waves of water, to prevent the intrusion of large waves or the rapid spray of water from the spray holes.
6. Prevent the intrusion of large waves of water, and the intrusion of electrical equipment into the water for a certain period of time or under water pressure can still ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
7. Prevent intrusion of water intrusion, electrical equipment in submerged water indefinitely under certain water pressure conditions, can still ensure the normal operation of equipment.
8. Prevent sunken effects.
9/9k，can be cleaned by high-pressure / steam jet, and high-pressure water (more than 80) / water vapor should be added to the product shell in any direction without harmful effects.
Therefore, IP69K can completely prevent the intrusion of dust, can withstand the cleaning of high-pressure water / steam, and the equipment can still operate normally.
The meaning of IP69K test
In industries such as food processing, medical disinfection, or outdoor use of cameras and other equipment, high-temperature disinfection and cleaning are inevitable. The high temperature water vapor has a fatal effect on many electronic devices.
Among them, water condensation can cause short circuit of the device, high temperature will cause the aging of the wire and the device, strong impact airflow will increase the gap on the device and eventually cause the device to fail.
This means: can reach the highest dust standard (IP6X), can reach the highest waterproof standard, even if high-pressure and steam cleaning (IPX9K).
Install the test sample on the corresponding platform. Four injectors installed at different positions and angles (0°, 30°, 60°, 90°) are used for injection, each for at least 30 seconds.
LIB IPX9K High Pressure Water Spray Test Chamber complied ISO20653 test standard. Equipments obtained quality inspection certification. We provide test machine, provide test solution. Welcome to contact us if you are interested.