Views: 14 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-09 Origin: Site
The sand and dust test chamber simulates and tests the sealing performance of the shell material, and uses talc powder and a circulating pump device to simulate natural wind and sand. The protection level of the shell of the testing material Mainly used in communication equipment, 3C products, auto parts, outdoor lighting, LED lights, electric meters, motorcycles and other products. The equipment strictly passed the third-party quality inspection and complies with the IEC60529 international test standard.
The main equipment of the equipment is a vacuum pump for vacuuming the test piece, a circulation pump to ensure the circulation system of sand and dust, a vibration pump to prevent the clogging of sand and dust, and the control of the operating room temperature and humidity. There is an internal power supply equipped in workroom, which is convenient for The test piece is energized.
During the test, failures may occur. The following are the possible failures and how to check and take measures.
The temperature can't rise?
(1) Check whether the circuit breaker heated in the circuit area is in the off state, and close the circuit breaker switch when it is off.
(2) Check whether the solid state relay is damaged, and replace it if it is damaged.
Dust blowing does not start?
(1) Check if the dust blowing button is turned red.
(2) Check whether the dust-blowing circuit breaker is in the off state, and close the circuit breaker switch when it is off.
(3) Check if any debris falls into the bottom of the test chamber and catches the fan.
(4) Check whether the fan is damaged, you can confirm by checking the motor winding, any two phase resistance should be equal.
Vibration does not start?
(1) Check whether the vibration circuit breaker is in the off state, and close the circuit breaker switch when it is off.
(2) Check for poor wiring.
(3) Check whether the motor is damaged.
Does the sample not start or does it start without electricity?
(1) Check whether the sample circuit breaker is in the off state, and close the circuit breaker switch when it is off.
(2) Check if the sample joint is loose.
(3) Check whether the external power supply is well connected.
Does the temperature fluctuate?
Use the TEMP-AT function of the controller to adjust the temperature PID parameters.
Check the temperature of the temperature control switch. If the set value is too low, increase the set value.
Check if the terminals of the temperature sensor are loose.
Thermal overload alarm?
(1) Check the compressor for overheating.
(2) Check if the compressor lacks phase, and if the wiring terminals in the circuit are loose.
(3) The thermal overload must be manually reset before it can continue to work.
In daily operation, it is necessary to do some related maintenance measures on the equipment to extend the service life and detection efficiency of the equipment.
If you have any questions, please consult us at any time, and the professional antenna team of LIB will answer your questions online.